Consultant Directory & Support
You will need to use a Trauma Recovery/HAP consultant and the cost varies depending on who you use, if you do group or individual consultation, and if you do in-person versus skype or conference call.
The average cost is between $25 to $50 per person per group consultation hour and between $50 to $100 per person for an individual consultation hour, paid directly to your consultant. The training staff at the training you attend are all Trauma Recovery/HAP consultants and can help you get into a consultation group. Each participant/agency needs to arrange for the consultations on his/her own.
If there is an EMDRIA-Approved Consultant within your nonprofit or public agency that is hosting the training you can have them contact the Trauma Recovery/HAP office at (203) 288-4450, Ext. 120 or email us at email@example.com to see how they can get listed in our Consultant Directory.
Our Consultant Directory is implemented in order to advance and support the Trauma Recovery/HAP mission of affordable, high quality training and EMDR therapy development and retention within nonprofits and publicly funded agencies.
Consultants on the Trauma Recovery/HAP Consultant Directory have agreed to offer low cost consultation to clinicians trained through Trauma Recovery/HAP. On occasion, you may find a consultant who provides some free consultation.
The average range consultants tend to charge is between $25 to $50 per person per group consultation hour and between $50 to $100 per person for an individual consultation hour.
- Trauma Recovery/HAP Faculty (Trainers or Facilitators). If you are a Trauma Recovery/HAP Trainer or Facilitator and you wish to be listed on the Trauma Recovery/HAP Consultant Directory, please contact the Trauma Recovery/HAP office.
- EMDRIA-Approved Consultants and Consultants in-training (who have completed at least 5 of their 20 hours) that work for an agency that is hosting a training through Trauma Recovery/HAP. These Consultants in-training need to offer free consultation to clinicians within their own agency. Consultant’s in-training must be working under an EMDRIA-Approved Consultant who can provide a letter/email attesting to their skills and readiness. Once they begin, the AC must observe (live, audio or video recording) of at least one consultation session and provide corrective feedback to the Consultant in-training.
*If you are an EMDRIA-Approved Consultant and would like to find out more about our Facilitator in-training program or meet the eligibility requirements for the Consultant Directory, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-288-4450 x120.
Once you are a Trauma Recovery/HAP consultant, you track the hours of your consultees online.
For instruction on entering consultation hours into the Trauma Recovery/HAP system, click on these links:
Download Consultation Worksheet (download also available on your Volunteer Account): Use it to collect each consultee’s Trainee ID Number so that hours will be accurately entered into the Trauma Recovery/HAP Admin System.
Click here for the Guide to Enter Consultation Information in the Volunteer Portal
- Please do not enter more than 10 hours per participant.
- Please encourage participants to spread out the number of consultation hours between Part I and II. Trauma Recovery/HAP recommends that Part I participants complete 4 to 6 hours of consultation before attending a Part II training.
- When a participant receives 10 hours of consultation, and all other paperwork is complete, Trauma Recovery/HAP will send a Record of Completion. Trauma Recovery/HAP will not track more than 10 hours of consultation.